Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
Joanne: Really nice job on the enhancement, I use that software for modifying photos.
Wow! I love the enhanced effects. Very cool.
Other-worldly!
what a magical transformation you did Jo, awesome!
Very cool effect. You'd never know it was a tree trunk
Fishing guy, I had that software with my old camera and loved it so still use it with my new camera. Thanks for the visit.Forgetful, thank you so muchKass, That's kinda how I feel today :DBetchai, Thanks so much :)Ann, I know, even the original looks a little weird :D Thanks
Both are mysterious.
What a terrific photo of the wood. Thanks for stopping by on my new blog.
Rainfield, yes and that's why I like them, the mystery :)Siromade Thank you and you are welcome. I enjoyed your blog.
wonderful work!
magic, thank you so much
magical
ooo... funky image after the enhancement. :)
Very interesting, Jo...if you hadn't shown the original, I would never have known it was a tree trunk in your second photo.
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Joanne: Really nice job on the enhancement, I use that software for modifying photos.
Wow! I love the enhanced effects. Very cool.
Other-worldly!
what a magical transformation you did Jo, awesome!
Very cool effect. You'd never know it was a tree trunk
Fishing guy, I had that software with my old camera and loved it so still use it with my new camera. Thanks for the visit.
Forgetful, thank you so much
Kass, That's kinda how I feel today :D
Betchai, Thanks so much :)
Ann, I know, even the original looks a little weird :D Thanks
Both are mysterious.
What a terrific photo of the wood. Thanks for stopping by on my new blog.
Rainfield, yes and that's why I like them, the mystery :)
Siromade Thank you and you are welcome. I enjoyed your blog.
wonderful work!
magic, thank you so much
magical
ooo... funky image after the enhancement. :)
Very interesting, Jo...if you hadn't shown the original, I would never have known it was a tree trunk in your second photo.
Post a Comment