Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
You certainly have a way to get up close and personal with those beautiful flowers.
Simply gorgeous. I just love the bright sunny colors.
I could dive right into these flowers, and I'm not even a bee.
Chuck, It's so much fun :)Ann, Me too, they were so cheery.Kass, Are you sure you're not a bee :D Thank you
love these macro shots...so vivid and clear and wonderful.
Gorgeous macros, I love that last coneflower.
so colourful and full of details.
The colors you've captured are stunning.
The second flower has those cute little brown hearts...there is a heart meme somewhere that these would be perfect as a contribution.
the closeups give great details 0f the flowers!
A beautiful mixture of colors Jo... I love yellow flowers!
Gorgeous flowers, Jo, and great macro shots.
Fabulous pictures!I think you might be a bee yourself!
That man in the last picture is bald on the top of his head.
These are breathtakingly beautiful!
love the yellow flowers... great detail... great composition.
Chasity, thanks so much.Squirrel, yeah I loved that one too. Thanks.Thank you Dave.Gayle, thanks, I like that they are so bright and cheery.Thanks, CarmenStan, thank youdawn, I do too. Thanks.Thanks, Icy, :)Mimi, HaHa I certainly attract them :Drainfield, You are hilarious!!!Thank you Cinnamonruthi, You are so sweet, thank you
Those are so beautiful...they just burst off your red blog background!
Post a Comment
18 comments:
You certainly have a way to get up close and personal with those beautiful flowers.
Simply gorgeous. I just love the bright sunny colors.
I could dive right into these flowers, and I'm not even a bee.
Chuck, It's so much fun :)
Ann, Me too, they were so cheery.
Kass, Are you sure you're not a bee :D Thank you
love these macro shots...
so vivid and clear and wonderful.
Gorgeous macros, I love that last coneflower.
so colourful and full of details.
The colors you've captured are stunning.
The second flower has those cute little brown hearts...there is a heart meme somewhere that these would be perfect as a contribution.
the closeups give great details 0f the flowers!
A beautiful mixture of colors Jo... I love yellow flowers!
Gorgeous flowers, Jo, and great macro shots.
Fabulous pictures!
I think you might be a bee yourself!
That man in the last picture is bald on the top of his head.
These are breathtakingly beautiful!
love the yellow flowers... great detail... great composition.
Chasity, thanks so much.
Squirrel, yeah I loved that one too. Thanks.
Thank you Dave.
Gayle, thanks, I like that they are so bright and cheery.
Thanks, Carmen
Stan, thank you
dawn, I do too. Thanks.
Thanks, Icy, :)
Mimi, HaHa I certainly attract them :D
rainfield, You are hilarious!!!
Thank you Cinnamon
ruthi, You are so sweet, thank you
Those are so beautiful...they just burst off your red blog background!
Post a Comment