| Dropper | # of drops |
|---|---|
| Marriage and Beyond | 31 |
| Kitchen Retro | 31 |
| vanillaseven.com | 31 |
| m3clicks | 31 |
| Secondary Roads | 31 |
| Business Sphere | 31 |
| Go Las Vegas Baby! | 31 |
| My gypsygoods | 31 |
| One World Realty | 31 |
| Margie and Edna's Basement | 31 |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Always a pleasure visiting your blog Joanne :)
Margie: I hope my name is in lights one day. Since Sony has that name may I be Margierola?
Vanilla, Thank you and ditto, love the turtle today :)
Margie, HaHaHa! You are hystericola! It's simple, Margierola can be your new entertainment business company where you can promote the Margiedales. Your name will live in lights :D
Congrats to those who drop the most!
Oh I didn't make it? lol xoxo
Margie: My name will be in lights and my tushie will be in hot water with Edna.
Margie, you are hysterical :D
Icy, Thanks :)
MrsMartinez :) Thanks for always visiting
You are always welcome Jo! I love your blog! xoxo
Post a Comment