Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
A heart-warming verses! Softly and beautiful!
A lovely poem which is so sweet.
Thank you so much Doan.Rainfield, thank you for your kind words.
Now that's nice
Love that photo and what a sweet poem
I would love if someone tells me a bedtime story, something enchanting. This poem could be a replacement of my yearn for the sweet tender dreams.
This is such a sweet poem. I want to make a song out of it so I can sing to my pretty nieces.
that's the best sleep i ever had in mom's laps.... :)such a heart touching piece
Thank you GraceAnn, thanks for the kind words.Self Sagacity, Aw, you are too sweet, thank you.EastCoast, :) you can sing them to sleep.Priyanka, Thanks so much :)
I really like that picture. And the poem made me happily sleepy.
Ratty, aw go take a nap :)
Oh, I know your mother will love that one, Jo...it really is such an endearing poem, a perfect lullaby!!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
A heart-warming verses! Softly and beautiful!
A lovely poem which is so sweet.
Thank you so much Doan.
Rainfield, thank you for your kind words.
Now that's nice
Love that photo and what a sweet poem
I would love if someone tells me a bedtime story, something enchanting. This poem could be a replacement of my yearn for the sweet tender dreams.
This is such a sweet poem. I want to make a song out of it so I can sing to my pretty nieces.
that's the best sleep i ever had in mom's laps.... :)
such a heart touching piece
Thank you Grace
Ann, thanks for the kind words.
Self Sagacity, Aw, you are too sweet, thank you.
EastCoast, :) you can sing them to sleep.
Priyanka, Thanks so much :)
I really like that picture. And the poem made me happily sleepy.
Ratty, aw go take a nap :)
Oh, I know your mother will love that one, Jo...it really is such an endearing poem, a perfect lullaby!!
Post a Comment