I'd like to thank Mitch Marcus over at The Argus for this guest post.
The Light
There are things they say
that can't be seen,
can't be held and can't be dreamed.
There are worlds of wise-men
dead men too,
some too kind, and some too cruel.
There are tiny places
we all hide,
the caustic evils we store inside.
There are great big valleys
and hidden seas,
elemental genius and the Pharasees'.
Time marches forward
time stands still,
Time slides backwards, always will.
Lost in shadows
mired by night
Then comes guidance then comes Light.
9 comments:
Beautiful... some are guided and but some are blinded by the light... Now I remember the song by Bruce Springsteen ..."Blinded by the light" ~bangchik
I get lost in the shadows sometimes... but light finds its way, and with night comes day, and once again... light.
Mobdy will prefer darkness, but we sometimes do get lost in yhe brightness.
There are tiny places
we all hide,
the caustic evils we store inside.
Wonderful! I loved this piece :)
Wonderful, short lines. Way to go!
Beautiful!
I think, sometimes, we need a moment to hide away from the world so that our light can shine more brightly. Also, the external brightness can just be too dazzling.
Thank you all for your comments. I know Mitch appreciates your kind words.
Mitch does appreciate the nice comments,
Thanks all!!
Mitch M.
www.theargus.today.com
Post a Comment