FREE Reggae Show & Yoshi's - Native Elements

Courtesy of Yoshi's San Francisco

Yoshis_main_color

TANYA STEPHENS WAS ORIGINALLY SCHEDULED TO APPEAR
AT YOSHI'S SAN FRANCISCO ON SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 5TH.
THIS SHOW HAS BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL NOVEMBER 21ST.


NativeElements_blast

IN HER PLACE, YOSHI'S SAN FRANCISCO IS OFFERING:

FAN APPRECIATION NIGHT
WITH 11-PIECE REGGAE BAND
NATIVE ELEMENTS
IN CELEBRATION OF THEIR NEW ALBUM 'SIGN OF THE TIMES'

TICKETS WILL BE FREE
(WITH A $3 SERVICE CHARGE PER TICKET)

LIMITED TICKETS AVAILABLE!
WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!

SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 5TH
11:00PM
YOSHI'S SAN FRANCISCO


GET TICKETS HERE

VISIT NATIVE ELEMENTS MYSPACE PAGE




tanya stephens pity 13-12-47

TO GET TICKETS TO TANYA STEPHENS
NOVEMBER 21st APPEARANCE
CLICK HERE




YOSHIS.COM


YOSHI'S SAN FRANCISCO
1330 FILLMORE
SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94115

415.655.5600

Comments

Dr. Lauren said…
Oh man, this is too cool. I want to go. I think I'm a bit to far to drive though lol
WillOaks Studio said…
You get access to the best stuff there in S.F. When the campground closes, I need a club fix myself...in Chicago!! Woohoo...meanwhile, do have fun!
Tes said…
Ooh bummer... i don't live anywhere the area. Free shows are cool!
Ashley said…
I love Yoshi's and wish i still lived in the bay area, looks like a wonderful event!
Icy BC said…
What a wonderful event to enjoy!
Dr. Lauren, Yeah you may be just a wee bit too far :)

WillOaks, I certainly will and I would love to get out to Chicago some day.

Tes, Exactly, free shows anywhere are right up my alley. I can't complain though, SF is a mecca for free live music.

Ashley, Yoshi's is one of two premier jazz clubs in SF. It is spectacular.

Icy, I love live music and always enjoy the bands.

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #259

The Art and Craft of Poetry by Joanne Olivieri