Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
Believe it! =P
now this is a place I would love to visit. I used to always watch the show they had on tv. I love that stuff
This is my favourite show.
It would be fun to visit that place!
I used to watch that show before.
Haven't watch the show for quite some time now. :)There's one in Malaysia at Genting Highland
one of our favourite shows too. ;)
ah! i sued towatch the show long, long time ago. i wonder if its still shown in some countries?
Very cool! We went to the one in Dallas early this fall. So many neat things to see.
I haven't even made it to the one in San Francisco! Guess there is still time!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Believe it! =P
now this is a place I would love to visit. I used to always watch the show they had on tv. I love that stuff
This is my favourite show.
It would be fun to visit that place!
I used to watch that show before.
Haven't watch the show for quite some time now. :)
There's one in Malaysia at Genting Highland
one of our favourite shows too. ;)
ah! i sued towatch the show long, long time ago. i wonder if its still shown in some countries?
Very cool! We went to the one in Dallas early this fall. So many neat things to see.
I haven't even made it to the one in San Francisco! Guess there is still time!
Post a Comment