Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
Enjoy your rest, we all need one now and then.
Before reading your post, I thought the giraffe was having the stroll in the city.
Nice clip :)
Thanks Ann, I need a couple of days away from the computer screen.rainfield, I titled it that way on purpose :DThank you Dawn.
Oh my goodness! A giraffe! I love giraffes! :)
C, he was pretty cool though they are so tall I'm always afraid they are going to just step over the fencing
Margie: I love giraffes. Wonder if Edna would let me have one?
yes dear it is enjoyable...
Margie, Edna would make you share him :) We all know you like the tall, lanky gallant types.Huzaifa, I'm glad you like it. Thanks for visiting.
Giraffes are always fun to watch. Take some time off to re-energize your creative juices. :)
Have a nice rest. I enjoyed the giraffe! I love giraffes.
That's awesome video, Jo..I thought for a moment that the giraffe is coming toward you..
This is a very welcome sight for me since I missed another year of going to my zoo. I keep wanting to go, but I never have enough time. I miss things like giraffes.
Drop ec care to exchange And care to exchange link
Karen, Thank you.Diane, Glad you liked them.icy, I know it looks that way :)Ratty, yeah you have to check out your zoo again. I'm sure there will be squirrels there too :DNeryrhey, thanks for visiting.
Post a Comment
15 comments:
Enjoy your rest, we all need one now and then.
Before reading your post, I thought the giraffe was having the stroll in the city.
Nice clip :)
Thanks Ann, I need a couple of days away from the computer screen.
rainfield, I titled it that way on purpose :D
Thank you Dawn.
Oh my goodness! A giraffe! I love giraffes! :)
C, he was pretty cool though they are so tall I'm always afraid they are going to just step over the fencing
Margie: I love giraffes. Wonder if Edna would let me have one?
yes dear it is enjoyable...
Margie, Edna would make you share him :) We all know you like the tall, lanky gallant types.
Huzaifa, I'm glad you like it. Thanks for visiting.
Giraffes are always fun to watch. Take some time off to re-energize your creative juices. :)
Have a nice rest. I enjoyed the giraffe! I love giraffes.
That's awesome video, Jo..I thought for a moment that the giraffe is coming toward you..
This is a very welcome sight for me since I missed another year of going to my zoo. I keep wanting to go, but I never have enough time. I miss things like giraffes.
Drop ec care to exchange And care to exchange link
Karen, Thank you.
Diane, Glad you liked them.
icy, I know it looks that way :)
Ratty, yeah you have to check out your zoo again. I'm sure there will be squirrels there too :D
Neryrhey, thanks for visiting.
Post a Comment