Sunday, November 8, 2009

Engines & Pipes


Click image to enlarge.

When I was young, I loved to draw and not only was very talented but thoroughly enjoyed drawing. I would spend hours looking at and drawing my Dad's motorcycles. I have no idea now where those drawings are located but I have fond memories of the activity. Now, I just no longer have that talent.

The other day while waiting for a streetcar I saw this motorcycle parked in a driveway along the corner and all those memories flooded back to me. So, since I can no longer draw, I decided to photograph the engine and pipes on this cycle. It was a Harley, I think and very cool. I hope you enjoy the photo.

8 comments:

jam said...

The skull really is very striking! Would you mind to exchange link with me?

[S]itie [B]Um [B]Um said...

just like storm rider's bike

C said...

Yesterday I was going shopping and the lastest trend in Zara in their TRF section, are dresses and other garments covered in little white skulls. hahaahhha! I didn't buy any!!!

But! A little skull with pink rhinestone eyes on a Harley is another thing. I think that's where skulls with pink rhinestone eyes belong....on Harleys!!! :)

Tes said...

Oh wow, cool engine! Looks like a powerful one. Good shot, Jo!

rainfield61 said...

I used to see in the TV series, guys on Harleys on the highways....

Icy BC said...

That is a very cool looking engine, and shiny!

Ratty said...

I like the closeup of all of the shining metal. Quick thinking for catching this photographic opportunity.

Poetic Shutterbug said...

Thank you all so much again for visiting and commenting. I truly love and appreciate all of you.