I took this shot at the botanical gardens. The video below is called The Squirrel Lady and is performed by Betsy Salkind who is a stand up comic and this is one of her routines. It is absolutely hilarious. My friend Sone aka Sony Holland gave me the link and I literally could not stop laughing. Ratty, my friend, you will enjoy this.
5 comments:
That video was great! The funniest thing about it is that she got it exactly right. I've never seen a better impression of a squirrel. As a matter of fact, that's the only one I've ever seen. :D
Too funny
LOL and eating kosher, those matzos are real dry.You have been very busy with your blog, neat stuff!
That is so cute, she did a great squirrel impression. I have seen my little friends act the same way. Your photo is really cute. They like to sit with their backs to the tree in case they need to make a quick escape.
I know you like squirrels too so you will get a kick out of my Thursday post. It's time for the letter S on Alphabe-Thursday.
Ratty, it's the only one I've ever seen as well and cracked me up.
Ann, Isn't it though?
Out on the prairie, Hilarious, huh? thank you.
Squirrel Queen, Thanks and I will check out your blogs on Thursday :)
Post a Comment