Of The Yellow & Green Variety
















Comments

betchai said…
wow, another beautiful set of macro shots, Jo, wonderful.
Amazing shots, wondered what the last flower was.The 4th almost looks lie a gardenia, but I have only seen white.
Bossy Betty said…
Gorgeous! Thanks for these!
RNSANE said…
A pretty array of flowers this morning. I need to post more of mine but I've been doing some poetry these days.
rainfield61 said…
You have brightened up my Monday morning.
chubskulit said…
I only recognize one flower there and I don't even know the name lol. I just see them around.
Ann said…
lovely green and yellow selection.
dawn said…
Very nice! I am especially fond of yellow flowers!
Kass said…
I especially love that fifth shot.
Ratty said…
I've been loving your macro shots. I really like the way so many flowers form star shapes when you see them up close, especially your first one.
yoon see said…
I am thrilled with all your blossoms' close up.
I just feel reconnected with nature again and again.
Thanks and happy day!
*MrsMartinez* said…
lovely colors!
xoxo
Icy BC said…
Beautiful macro of those yellow flowers, Jo!
Have a wonderful day
DK Miller said…
Beautiful photos! I love yellow and green and they are so nice together!
DoanLegacy said…
Beautiful yellow flowers, everyone of them!
Thanks, my friend for your kind comments and beautiful words. I so appreciate all of you :)
Erik said…
These yellows just brightened my day. No need to respond...just thought I'd let you know. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #259

The Art and Craft of Poetry by Joanne Olivieri