Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
A beautiful purple flower. I really enjoyed. Thank you for sharing such a beautiful photograph.
Thank you so much, Roberto for your kind comment.
Beautiful flower. I love that deep purple color.
such marvelous macro work!!!!
so dainty and beautiful Jo.
Lovely flowers!
very nice! i bet the botanical garden was a pleasure to visit.
That's just beautiful Jo! I love that purple tone.
Lovely delicate little blooms.
Very pretty and interesting blooms. I thought them might be lilacs but after enlarging I don't think they are. At any rate it's a lovely flower and macro shot.
Love that purple! I know I must have some eye shadow in that color.
What a pretty flower. I've never seen one of those that I can recall
Wonderful color and details of the little blooms.
nice flower --- amazing color!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
A beautiful purple flower. I really enjoyed. Thank you for sharing such a beautiful photograph.
Thank you so much, Roberto for your kind comment.
Beautiful flower. I love that deep purple color.
such marvelous macro work!!!!
so dainty and beautiful Jo.
Lovely flowers!
very nice! i bet the botanical garden was a pleasure to visit.
That's just beautiful Jo! I love that purple tone.
Lovely delicate little blooms.
Very pretty and interesting blooms. I thought them might be lilacs but after enlarging I don't think they are. At any rate it's a lovely flower and macro shot.
Love that purple! I know I must have some eye shadow in that color.
What a pretty flower. I've never seen one of those that I can recall
Wonderful color and details of the little blooms.
nice flower --- amazing color!
Post a Comment