Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
These are incredibly pretty flowers! I love the last one!
Gorgeous flowers and colors. Your photos are beautiful.
how pretty ~ so soft in it's pink coat
Fantastic macro!! MaRvELOuS!!!!!
Lovely - any flower with wet is nice, but yours is splendid.
Lovely pinks! I love that first one with the droplets of rain!
those are gorgeous. I'm rather partial to hydrangeas so I really like that photo
Awesome macro shots ~ Exquisite! ~namaste, Carol (Magical Monday Blog Meme) (A Creative Harbor)
Beautiful details and color.Happy MM
Such beautiful captures...the shades of pink and the detail are wonderful. Have to go with the first one as my choice of #1. Lovely post. genie
Post a Comment
10 comments:
These are incredibly pretty flowers! I love the last one!
Gorgeous flowers and colors. Your photos are beautiful.
how pretty ~ so soft in it's pink coat
Fantastic macro!! MaRvELOuS!!!!!
Lovely - any flower with wet is nice, but yours is splendid.
Lovely pinks! I love that first one with the droplets of rain!
those are gorgeous. I'm rather partial to hydrangeas so I really like that photo
Awesome macro shots ~ Exquisite! ~namaste, Carol (Magical Monday Blog Meme) (A Creative Harbor)
Beautiful details and color.
Happy MM
Such beautiful captures...the shades of pink and the detail are wonderful. Have to go with the first one as my choice of #1. Lovely post. genie
Post a Comment