Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
thank you for the memories of home.please have a good sunday.
Thank you Robert and to you as well.
autumn leaves always make a good subject.
Thank you Ann, I love this time of year.
It's definitely getting to be autumn here...right before I head for the heat of India!
Such beautiful SOOC shots!!!Have a great weekend!!
Great shots! I love the color of the leaves in the first shot.
beautiful shots Jo, your autumn leaves picture clearly illustrates why less is more, it is so pretty and attractive.
Your leaves are turning colors! Just beautiful!
Love Autumn leaves...in another week I will be in my glory with camera in hand taking some gorgeous shots of the foliage! That first shot is so beautiful!
The magical colors of autumn. gorgeous shot
Post a Comment
11 comments:
thank you for the memories of home.
please have a good sunday.
Thank you Robert and to you as well.
autumn leaves always make a good subject.
Thank you Ann, I love this time of year.
It's definitely getting to be autumn here...right before I head for the heat of India!
Such beautiful SOOC shots!!!
Have a great weekend!!
Great shots! I love the color of the leaves in the first shot.
beautiful shots Jo, your autumn leaves picture clearly illustrates why less is more, it is so pretty and attractive.
Your leaves are turning colors! Just beautiful!
Love Autumn leaves...in another week I will be in my glory with camera in hand taking some gorgeous shots of the foliage! That first shot is so beautiful!
The magical colors of autumn. gorgeous shot
Post a Comment