Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
i so love the patterns in your abstract shots, Jo, very lovely.
Betchai, thanks so much for your kind words.
When i am in the beach the foamy waves give me a lot of challenges also, and i can sit there the whole day trying to get the better or best shots.
Lovely shots of the sea foam. Great shots, have a wonderful day!
Andrea, I know exactly what you mean. thanks.Eileen, Thanks so much and you have an awesome day as well.
boy would I like to be there right now. :)
Ann, I wish you were here, we'd have a blast!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
i so love the patterns in your abstract shots, Jo, very lovely.
Betchai, thanks so much for your kind words.
When i am in the beach the foamy waves give me a lot of challenges also, and i can sit there the whole day trying to get the better or best shots.
Lovely shots of the sea foam. Great shots, have a wonderful day!
Andrea, I know exactly what you mean. thanks.
Eileen, Thanks so much and you have an awesome day as well.
boy would I like to be there right now. :)
Ann, I wish you were here, we'd have a blast!
Post a Comment