Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
Not sure what kind of flower the first one is, but both photos are very nice. Mickie :)
Wonderful details of the petals in these macros!
Nice macro photos, especially I like the second.Regards and best wishes
as always, beautiful shot Jo, the blossom is very unique.
Very nice. Such interesting buds on that first one. What kind of flower is that?
Beautiful shots of the flowers. At first glance (from thumbnail) I thought that 1st photo was cauliflower up close. Happily surprised.
Beautiful shots of these little buds and flowers!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Not sure what kind of flower the first one is, but both photos are very nice. Mickie :)
Wonderful details of the petals in these macros!
Nice macro photos, especially I like the second.
Regards and best wishes
as always, beautiful shot Jo, the blossom is very unique.
Very nice. Such interesting buds on that first one. What kind of flower is that?
Beautiful shots of the flowers. At first glance (from thumbnail) I thought that 1st photo was cauliflower up close. Happily surprised.
Beautiful shots of these little buds and flowers!
Post a Comment