hahaha serendipity! But is it really called blood leaves there? I actually don't know its ID but we have it in my mother's garden, it grows so prolific here in the tropics too.
Andrea, Yeah it is. It grows in the botanical gardens. I'll have to jot down the Latin name for it as well. I may go there tomorrow and if I do I'll update this post. Thanks for stopping by.
12 comments:
what pretty leaves those are. Is that a spider you caught in the first one?
Ann, thanks. I think it is though to be honest I didn't even see it until I uploaded the photo :)
hahaha serendipity! But is it really called blood leaves there? I actually don't know its ID but we have it in my mother's garden, it grows so prolific here in the tropics too.
beautiful shots Jo, the contrast of the red and brown is so pretty.
Andrea, Yeah it is. It grows in the botanical gardens. I'll have to jot down the Latin name for it as well. I may go there tomorrow and if I do I'll update this post. Thanks for stopping by.
Love the red leaves!
That's a nice color of leaves. It would be nice to stroll on botanical garden. Lovely photos
Beautiful colors and leaves. It is a lovely plant. Great shot, have a wonderful day.
These are lovely. One of these days I hope to get to the SF Botanical Garden.
Never seen before. Thank you for introducing such interesting a plant. Please have a good Wednesday.
That's beautiful, Jo, and a spider too!
Such gorgeous images!
Post a Comment