Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
Beautiful color, and great capture, Jo!
Thanks, Icy. I just can't stay away from those passiflora, I love em.
What a great photograph. the colors are awesome
Thank you so much, Teresa.
Great shot...that bee is really chowing down!
That pink color is so hot looking and vibrant! The bee is bonus to see.
Fabulous. What a bright flower and to get the bee as well, an added pleasure.
Gorgeous color and light!Happy MM
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Beautiful color, and great capture, Jo!
Thanks, Icy. I just can't stay away from those passiflora, I love em.
What a great photograph. the colors are awesome
Thank you so much, Teresa.
Great shot...that bee is really chowing down!
That pink color is so hot looking and vibrant! The bee is bonus to see.
Fabulous. What a bright flower and to get the bee as well, an added pleasure.
Gorgeous color and light!
Happy MM
Post a Comment