Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
I like those happy crabs that are drizzled with butter, waiting for my hungry tummy to feast upon them!Nice photos, Jo.
I thought at the thumbnail it is a real crab, and i immediately crave for it for dinner! Anyway, at least I have the real one. And i love that photo of birds with shadows, how beautiful.
Your watery shots of the birds are just absolutely gorgeous! I love the foam and the shiny wave.
You have to put up a signboard: "Beware of crabs".Or the birds will bring the crabs to the sky.
love the soft tones and the composition!beautiful captures!happy weekend!
Hmmm crab, you make me crave now hehe...love that photo happy crab and the birds..
Such amazing shots!
On the first birdie photo, it looks like the big gull has a little one sitting on his head. I love that!
what a cute crab that is. I enjoyed the walk on the beach too
These are beautiful shots!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I like those happy crabs that are drizzled with butter, waiting for my hungry tummy to feast upon them!
Nice photos, Jo.
I thought at the thumbnail it is a real crab, and i immediately crave for it for dinner! Anyway, at least I have the real one. And i love that photo of birds with shadows, how beautiful.
Your watery shots of the birds are just absolutely gorgeous! I love the foam and the shiny wave.
You have to put up a signboard: "Beware of crabs".
Or the birds will bring the crabs to the sky.
love the soft tones and the composition!
beautiful captures!
happy weekend!
Hmmm crab, you make me crave now hehe...love that photo happy crab and the birds..
Such amazing shots!
On the first birdie photo, it looks like the big gull has a little one sitting on his head. I love that!
what a cute crab that is. I enjoyed the walk on the beach too
These are beautiful shots!
Post a Comment