Poetic Shutterbug 'Music in Nature" Contest



As many of you know I have been on a roll lately winning contests. So, it's time for me to give back. The Poetic Shutterbug announces it's "Music In Nature" contest. Music in Nature can be interpreted in so many ways which is the essence of this contest. When you hear the phrase "Music In Nature" what is the first thing that comes to mind? You will email me your entries at joanneolivieri@sbcglobal.net You may email anything you like as long as it reflects your feelings on this phrase. It can be poems, quotes, thoughts, essays, photos etc...

All I do ask is that whatever you do send, it must be your original work. I know many of you are photographers as well so a photo reflecting your thoughts on the subject is fine. You may attach a jpg. image to the email.
Many of you are artists so if you've created something which fits the theme then please send me a photo of what you have made. If you are a musician, a link to your music fitting this theme is also welcome. If you already have a blog post which you feel fits the theme, then please go ahead and send me your link. All creative matter relevant to "Music in Nature" is most welcome.

There will be only one winner and the deadline for entries is December 8
th at which time I'll go through all the entries and make a decision on December 9th. Please make sure you email me with your entries to: joanneolivieri@sbcglobal.net with "contest" in the subject line. Do not leave your entry in a comment. Thanks.

Now to the prizes.
1. You will receive $10.00 cash

2. You will receive Sony Holland's second CD -
Out Of This World - click for info Although you will find mp3's on the page, the winner will receive the CD.


3. If you have Entrecard, you will receive 500 EC's from me. If you don't have EC you will receive a small gift comparable to the price of 500 EC's.

The winning entry will be posted on Poetic Shutterbug with a link back to your blog. This contest is open to participants worldwide so spread the word.
If you have any questions, please email me. Thanks and good luck.

Comments

Unknown said…
Cool idea, What's the deadline?
Margie and Edna said…
Margie: This sounds like fun. I could use $10 to buy flannel bloomers and the CD would be lovely for my gentlemen friends.
Ann said…
Great idea. Now I've got the wheels spinning....lol
Rick (Ratty) said…
This is a great idea for a contest. I think I already have an idea for an entry.
Autumn Belle said…
The prizes are great gifts for Christmas. How wonderful for the winner.
Joanne Olivieri said…
Icy, Thanks and I hope you can join in the fun.

Diane, the deadline is December 8th, I've send you an email.

Margie, You can buy silk bloomers and dance to the cd for the Margiedales. They can pay you for a change :D

Ann, Would love to see an entry from you.

Ratty, that's awesome - can't wait to see it.

Autumn Belle, Thanks for visiting and commenting.
betchai said…
oh, this is a very beautiful contest Jo, I will try to come up with one, I have something in mind what to say already, but my schedule sometimes makes me forget about a lot of things :( Hopefully I can make it before the 8th.
RNSANE said…
That sounds like a great contest, Jo!
Joanne Olivieri said…
betchai, I hope you can, I know you'll come up with something beautiful.

Thanks Carmen for your entry, it's wonderful.
Great idea, I will try but forgive me if I don't make it :)

Popular posts from this blog

Hollywood and Highland Center

Thursday Two Questions Meme