Autumn Leaves @ The Gardens







Comments

RNSANE said…
How beautiful the fall colors are!
Joanne Olivieri said…
They are gorgeous in those gardens. Thanks, Carmen.
Anonymous said…
I just love the atmosphere that you created. Bravo!
Ann said…
That trail looks so inviting. Especially since looking out my window all I see is snow. Beautiful shots.
lina said…
What lovely colours! All yellow and golden.
Joanne Olivieri said…
B.Held, thanks so much for your kind compliment.

Ann, I'll trade you, I'd love to see snow outside my window :)

lina, Thanks so much for visiting.
betchai said…
beautiful shots Jo, the colors of autumn are always inspiring.
beautiful!! I love the autumn leaves very much..
AVCr8teur said…
I have been noticing Autumn leaves everywhere in the Bay Area. Thanks for sharing those from your neck of the woods.
Secondary Roads said…
Lovely. Wish I was there . . .
Wow...this is so great to see the colors of fall. We have snow on the ground here..
Joanne Olivieri said…
betchai, yes they always inspire me.

Priyanka, I do too, I'm glad you like them.

Karen, It's amazing really they are all over. You'd never know it's Winter.

Chuck, Aw, thank you.

Icy, I'd love to see snow out there :)
C. JoyBell C. said…
I love the peach and apricot- coated leaves. :) I think it all looks like a very delicious pie! :)
Unknown said…
Pretty, I miss the leaves around here.

Popular posts from this blog

Hollywood and Highland Center

Thursday Two Questions Meme