Nice, as always, Jo....reminds me of a hotel I often stay at in Honolulu, I think it's the Pacific Beach - one of the restaurants has a HUGE aquarium and you sit there and eat and watch these wonderful fish and sting rays, etc - and it's fun when the swimmers come in to feed the fish!
9 comments:
Great pics! Now I'm a marine biologist!
oh, thanks for sharing your video Jo, really makes me want to get a videocam also :) i love your video and of course the picture.
Nice, as always, Jo....reminds me of a hotel I often stay at in Honolulu, I think it's the Pacific Beach - one of the restaurants has a HUGE aquarium and you sit there and eat and watch these wonderful fish and sting rays, etc - and it's fun when the swimmers come in to feed the fish!
Good stuff. I love watching fish. I need to go to an aquarium.
What a beautiful shot, Jo! I love the short videos also..
this is my one dream to have pictures on largest aquaruim...
Nice pictures too.
THANKS you drop by on my photo album
Some people afraid to un-popular ocean deep creatures , so much better to warn viewers.
lovely fishes ... This is really wonderful..
Hi Joanne,
You see, we continue to have a lot in common! I love aquariums. Zoos and aquariums. I'm fascinated with it all.
bessye
lizzie, LOL!!!
betchai, I would LOVE to see video of your hikes.
Carmen, they are hypnotizing to watch.
Ratty, either that or go to the aquarium
Icy, thank you and as always for being so loyal.
vhingF, thanks for stopping by, reading and commenting.
Bikran, Thank you.
Bessye, we do have much in common. I love visiting all these places.
Post a Comment