Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
That may be true, but it took this addled, aging brain a little longer to read it!!!
I could read it too, but was a little hesitant at each word to make sure I got it correctly.
Sure is amazing..I can read it also..
yeah right Jo, i can still read it fast..haha but i will not teach my son this way to his spelling lesson in his school. He won in spelling contest when he was in Kinder 1 and Grade 1.
Amazing Jo, I can read it just fine.
Oh wow I could read it with no problem, probably even faster than the normal stuff, lol. Thanks for posting refreshing information. Anna :)
LOL amazing :)
Wow! Whoever wrote that is a terrible speller. :DActually I've seen a thing like this before. It's fun to see a good simple example of how the human mind works. Great stuff!
Thanks you guys. I wash shocked that I could read it with no problem Weird huh? Thanks to all of you for reading and commenting.
Hi! Was making my way through the words. he he he. Got a similar e-mail with the same result. I guess my brain still works. Z
Post a Comment
10 comments:
That may be true, but it took this addled, aging brain a little longer to read it!!!
I could read it too, but was a little hesitant at each word to make sure I got it correctly.
Sure is amazing..I can read it also..
yeah right Jo, i can still read it fast..haha but i will not teach my son this way to his spelling lesson in his school. He won in spelling contest when he was in Kinder 1 and Grade 1.
Amazing Jo, I can read it just fine.
Oh wow I could read it with no problem, probably even faster than the normal stuff, lol. Thanks for posting refreshing information. Anna :)
LOL amazing :)
Wow! Whoever wrote that is a terrible speller. :D
Actually I've seen a thing like this before. It's fun to see a good simple example of how the human mind works. Great stuff!
Thanks you guys. I wash shocked that I could read it with no problem Weird huh? Thanks to all of you for reading and commenting.
Hi! Was making my way through the words. he he he. Got a similar e-mail with the same result. I guess my brain still works.
Z
Post a Comment