Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
It is summer, it is sort of weather in Malaysia.
This is an awesome work of art. I like the verses.
Beautiful words, Jo! You didn't have to say much, but I can feel it..
rainfield, really is it just during Summer or all year long?Jena, Thank you very much.Icy, Aw, thank you.
Good poem. I pictured a cartoon of someone crying in all directions, and the tears reflecting the surrounding light.
Ratty, You have an incredible imagination :)
Joanne,I pictured more of a reflection on moments missed. Maybe even on hurts that were wronged, but whomever chose to correct them their way.Very nice work, well written!Bessye
Bessye, you are very insightful. Thanks so much for reading and commenting.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
It is summer, it is sort of weather in Malaysia.
This is an awesome work of art. I like the verses.
Beautiful words, Jo! You didn't have to say much, but I can feel it..
rainfield, really is it just during Summer or all year long?
Jena, Thank you very much.
Icy, Aw, thank you.
Good poem. I pictured a cartoon of someone crying in all directions, and the tears reflecting the surrounding light.
Ratty, You have an incredible imagination :)
Joanne,
I pictured more of a reflection on moments missed. Maybe even on hurts that were wronged, but whomever chose to correct them their way.
Very nice work, well written!
Bessye
Bessye, you are very insightful. Thanks so much for reading and commenting.
Post a Comment