Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
Many thanks for sharing this lovely image of a stunning bird I will probably never see in the wild..
Great photo of the eagle. I like the contrast of colors.
Wonderful shot of the Bald Eagle! They are awesome birds.
Great photo of this amazing bird!
Excellent capture!I am happy to see you at WBW.:)
Wow, that's gorgeous! I love Bald Eagles.
Such a proud, beautiful bird! Very nice image!!!
Great shot!!!!Regards,
BEAUTIFUL shot!Love the composition with the blooms.
Cool to see this majestic eagle!
This is a wow photo!
Beautiful and proud bird!
What a beautiful shot!
oh, what a very elegant bird, Jo.
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Many thanks for sharing this lovely image of a stunning bird I will probably never see in the wild..
Great photo of the eagle. I like the contrast of colors.
Wonderful shot of the Bald Eagle! They are awesome birds.
Great photo of this amazing bird!
Excellent capture!
I am happy to see you at WBW.:)
Wow, that's gorgeous! I love Bald Eagles.
Such a proud, beautiful bird! Very nice image!!!
Great shot!!!!
Regards,
BEAUTIFUL shot!
Love the composition with the blooms.
Cool to see this majestic eagle!
This is a wow photo!
Beautiful and proud bird!
What a beautiful shot!
oh, what a very elegant bird, Jo.
Post a Comment