Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
cute, the second photo looks as if they are wild.
Well they sure do seem to be having a good time. I can't decide if that first one looks like they are dancing or hugging :)
It is cute seeing these grizzlies at play. Great shots, thanks for sharing.
Majestic shots!
At first I thought you saw these in the wild! Thanks for that 1st caption because I was beginning to think you were at a brand new level of crazy I've never encountered before!
I love these action shots!
I like your first photo in this post.Great scene.Regards and best wishes
Great shots. I've never seen real grizzlies. Guess I'll put San Francisco on my list of all the zoos I must visit someday!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
cute, the second photo looks as if they are wild.
Well they sure do seem to be having a good time. I can't decide if that first one looks like they are dancing or hugging :)
It is cute seeing these grizzlies at play. Great shots, thanks for sharing.
Majestic shots!
At first I thought you saw these in the wild! Thanks for that 1st caption because I was beginning to think you were at a brand new level of crazy I've never encountered before!
I love these action shots!
I like your first photo in this post.
Great scene.
Regards and best wishes
Great shots. I've never seen real grizzlies. Guess I'll put San Francisco on my list of all the zoos I must visit someday!
Post a Comment