Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
I lost my Mom Sept 2003,I miss her as well.Happy Birthday to you Mom.Big Time Hug for you.
Thanks, Mike and a big hug to you too.
happy birthday to your mom, Jo. your mom has a beautiful smile, so radiant and happy. like you, I miss my mom too who passed away november 2002.
Sweet post, Happy Birthday to your Mom. I miss my Mom and Dad, we all have lovely memories. Have a great day!
Happy birthday to your Mom, Jo! Hug to you..
Happy birthday to your mom
Thank you everyone :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I lost my Mom Sept 2003,I miss her as well.Happy Birthday to you Mom.Big Time Hug for you.
Thanks, Mike and a big hug to you too.
happy birthday to your mom, Jo. your mom has a beautiful smile, so radiant and happy. like you, I miss my mom too who passed away november 2002.
Sweet post, Happy Birthday to your Mom. I miss my Mom and Dad, we all have lovely memories. Have a great day!
Happy birthday to your Mom, Jo! Hug to you..
Happy birthday to your mom
Thank you everyone :)
Post a Comment