Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
Stunning shots!
Stunning macros! Especially like the last one.
wonderful macros Joanne!!!
Hi there - the plants in South Africa really do look like they come from another world!Splendid shots.Stewart M - Australia
Fabulous macro shots. Whatever they are they sure are pretty. I especially like that last one
Fantastic shots, Jo! You can see every fiber on these flowers!
Wow! I am glad that you shared these with us. Great subject matter and your shots are VERY good!
These take my breath away!! What beautiful exotic flowers and amazing focus!
Those are really cool!Simple {Day by Day}
The last shot is stunning! Suzy
your macros are absolutely stunning, Jo. they are crying out to me, but cries of joy.
wow so pretty!
Wonderful shots I love the last one, Laura
These are stunning!The fine hairs on that last one just exquisite!Love the Sony Hollard video. :)
Post a Comment
15 comments:
Stunning shots!
Stunning macros! Especially like the last one.
wonderful macros Joanne!!!
Hi there - the plants in South Africa really do look like they come from another world!
Splendid shots.
Stewart M - Australia
Fabulous macro shots. Whatever they are they sure are pretty. I especially like that last one
Fantastic shots, Jo! You can see every fiber on these flowers!
Fantastic shots, Jo! You can see every fiber on these flowers!
Wow! I am glad that you shared these with us. Great subject matter and your shots are VERY good!
These take my breath away!! What beautiful exotic flowers and amazing focus!
Those are really cool!
Simple {Day by Day}
The last shot is stunning! Suzy
your macros are absolutely stunning, Jo. they are crying out to me, but cries of joy.
wow so pretty!
Wonderful shots I love the last one, Laura
These are stunning!
The fine hairs on that last one just exquisite!
Love the Sony Hollard video. :)
Post a Comment