Fun! I used to head down to Pier 39 on a regular basis. I took my kids there the last visit while they were still so young. I can't wait to take them again now that they are older.
Thank you for sharing these... I do love seeing other parts of the world. The only place I have ever seen a sea-lion is in the zoo. I can't image just coming across them in the wild like that.
13 comments:
Great series on your city, I love the crab sculpture and the sea lions. Happy Sunday!
This looks like a really fun place to go to.
The sea lions look really cool bhasking under the sun :)
What fun! I love how the sea lions are chilling in the sun. And the giant crab sculpture! Lovely photos!
I can almost hear those sea lions.
Great captures, you show it off nicely.
Fun! I used to head down to Pier 39 on a regular basis. I took my kids there the last visit while they were still so young. I can't wait to take them again now that they are older.
Great shots -- happy Sunday!
:-)
Traci
Being a midwest kinda gal, I've never even HEARD of San Fran's Pier 39 before, but now I'm in love with it.
There is not a cloud in the sky in these pictures. I love beautiful San Francisco days. I also love the picture in your header, it's wonderful.
Haven't been to Pier 39 in ages - your post makes me want to pop right over there soon.
Love the photo in your blog header.
OK, we have seals on the beaches, but sea lions on a dock are way cooler! Great pictures!
Really beautiful shots on such a clear day
Thanks for all of your visits and comments.
Thank you for sharing these... I do love seeing other parts of the world. The only place I have ever seen a sea-lion is in the zoo. I can't image just coming across them in the wild like that.
Mollyxxx
Post a Comment