Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
Cool critters and great photos. I love the hippo.
you got some good shots of interesting critters
Fantastic shots, Jo! Wonderful to see them as I don't see them often..
such unique creatures. love that first shot of pure bliss...
I think I'd really, REALLY enjoy taking my camera to that zoo!
These are wonderful! I love th rhino!
You got some great shots of these interesting critters!
Interesting critters!! Boom & Gary of The Vermilon River, Canada.
Super series.
Neat shot of the hippo.
Nice shots! Love the Anteater! Don't see those very often.
such gorgeous shots...
A hungry hippo. Great shots of each.
nice shots of zoo animals Cute Rabbit
What cute shots! What's happened to the poor rhino's nose?
Post a Comment
15 comments:
Cool critters and great photos. I love the hippo.
you got some good shots of interesting critters
Fantastic shots, Jo! Wonderful to see them as I don't see them often..
such unique creatures. love that first shot of pure bliss...
I think I'd really, REALLY enjoy taking my camera to that zoo!
These are wonderful! I love th rhino!
You got some great shots of these interesting critters!
Interesting critters!! Boom & Gary of The Vermilon River, Canada.
Super series.
Neat shot of the hippo.
Nice shots! Love the Anteater! Don't see those very often.
such gorgeous shots...
A hungry hippo. Great shots of each.
nice shots of zoo animals
Cute Rabbit
What cute shots! What's happened to the poor rhino's nose?
Post a Comment