Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
cool close-up of the bee in action
Wonderful pic!
Gorgeous capture, all the details are visible on the flower buds when the photo is enlarged.
This is one lovely catch!
Fantastic capture of bee in action, Jo!
The bee is busy. The flowers are blooming beautifully.
The flower is beautiful but I love that sweet little honey bee!Happy Weekend!
Beautiful composition.Regards and best wishes
Sweet shot. I love bee photos.
Thank you all so much for your kind comments.
I like the flowers. It is very unusual. Very nice shot.
oh, so beautiful, Jo. the texture looks very unique.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
cool close-up of the bee in action
Wonderful pic!
Gorgeous capture, all the details are visible on the flower buds when the photo is enlarged.
This is one lovely catch!
Fantastic capture of bee in action, Jo!
The bee is busy. The flowers are blooming beautifully.
The flower is beautiful but I love that sweet little honey bee!
Happy Weekend!
Beautiful composition.
Regards and best wishes
Sweet shot. I love bee photos.
Thank you all so much for your kind comments.
I like the flowers. It is very unusual. Very nice shot.
oh, so beautiful, Jo. the texture looks very unique.
Post a Comment