Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
Lovely shots...your header is just stunning!
wonderful shot. You always find the most interesting flowers.
Wow--these are stunning. That yellow "whatever it is" is an amazing macro photo. Mickie :0
Wonderful macros. I especially like the details in the first one!
These are just super beautiful, Jo! I like the texture in the last photos!
I found this on BC's wall. Very nice photos :)
Very Nice! I especially love the way you photographed the Yellow Kangaroos Feet. Kudos!
Just Gorgeous!!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Lovely shots...your header is just stunning!
wonderful shot. You always find the most interesting flowers.
Wow--these are stunning. That yellow "whatever it is" is an amazing macro photo. Mickie :0
Wonderful macros. I especially like the details in the first one!
These are just super beautiful, Jo! I like the texture in the last photos!
I found this on BC's wall. Very nice photos :)
Very Nice! I especially love the way you photographed the Yellow Kangaroos Feet. Kudos!
Just Gorgeous!!!
Post a Comment