Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
a stunning display of texture and color. Your photos are magnificent
beautiful macros Jo, the texture and details are stunning, fall is getting near.
The leaf veins signify the various paths we can take on.
Gorgeous colours!
Lovely detail Joanne. Are they turning because of autumn or are they naturally coloured like that?
These are beautiful and colorful leaves! Fantastic photos, Jo!
That is brilliant. I was thinking of posting a photo of leaves too, but I won't find in my archives nothing like this. Great work.
They really look like people's palms: open, unassuming, weathered, lined, beautiful and leave great memories . . .
Post a Comment
8 comments:
a stunning display of texture and color. Your photos are magnificent
beautiful macros Jo, the texture and details are stunning, fall is getting near.
The leaf veins signify the various paths we can take on.
Gorgeous colours!
Lovely detail Joanne. Are they turning because of autumn or are they naturally coloured like that?
These are beautiful and colorful leaves! Fantastic photos, Jo!
That is brilliant. I was thinking of posting a photo of leaves too, but I won't find in my archives nothing like this. Great work.
They really look like people's palms: open, unassuming, weathered, lined, beautiful and leave great memories . . .
Post a Comment