Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
Gorgeous macro shots! Any idea on the name of that first flower? I have never seen it before.
Squirrel, you know what I have no idea. I saw it and thought it was unusual and looked for a sign but could not find anything. I will however look again when I get back there this week.
Beautiful shots! Happy Macro Monday!
Helen, thank you and to you as well. I am enjoying your blog. We have many interests in common.
Fantastic colors and details in these macros.
Lovely Macro, great colors. Linking over from Marco Monday.
Terrific shots! The cornflower is perfect!
Wow..Jo, beautiful flowers, and such vibrant colors!Gorgeous shots!
macro at its best, i am definitely awed Jo, these are beautiful shots of the inner beauty of flowers.
Lovely macro photos.Regards and best wishes
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Gorgeous macro shots! Any idea on the name of that first flower? I have never seen it before.
Squirrel, you know what I have no idea. I saw it and thought it was unusual and looked for a sign but could not find anything. I will however look again when I get back there this week.
Beautiful shots! Happy Macro Monday!
Helen, thank you and to you as well. I am enjoying your blog. We have many interests in common.
Fantastic colors and details in these macros.
Lovely Macro, great colors. Linking over from Marco Monday.
Terrific shots! The cornflower is perfect!
Wow..Jo, beautiful flowers, and such vibrant colors!
Gorgeous shots!
macro at its best, i am definitely awed Jo, these are beautiful shots of the inner beauty of flowers.
Lovely macro photos.
Regards and best wishes
Post a Comment