Taken at the temperate Asia garden at the SF Botanical Gardens
Click Photos To Enlarge
Taken along Fishermans Wharf in San Francisco
Taken along Market Street in San Francisco
Taken at Pier 39 in San Francisco

Visit Watery Wednesday for more H2O fun.
7 comments:
These are beautiful, especially the first one.
Rainfield, I dedicate that to you my friend :) Glad you like it.
We are having a watery Wednesday in Singapore due to a downpour in the early hours. :)
It is a cool day after the rain.
Beautiful photos, Jo! Rainfield can have the first one, but the second one is mine since it has a tint of purple in it :-)
ECL, Ah, you are literally having a watery wednesday and thanks for stopping by.
Icy, That one is absolutely for you and also one of my favorites :)
I like the second shot, I think it is really fabulous that such simple places could be so intriguing. I like like. :-)
Post a Comment