Blog Awards













First I want to thank Icy over at Reach Beyond Limits for the following awards. I am ecstatic! I visit Icy daily and find so much inspiration from her writings and photos that I should be granting her awards. She is such a thoughtful and caring friend which make these awards so very special to me and I appreciate them so much. Thanks Icy. Make sure to visit her blog at http://reachbeyondlimits.blogspot.com

For the honest scrap award I have listed 10 honest things about myself.

10 honest things about myself

  1. I love all music. When I'm down all I have to do is listen to some music and it completely changes my mood.
  2. I love mustard, yellow mustard. I can put mustard on anything, including eggs and love it.
  3. I am the most impatient person in the world. Waiting in lines, waiting for buses, waiting for anything drives me nuts.
  4. I despise self righteous people. I don't care who you are if you have that attitude, I don't want to be around you.
  5. I am addicted to the soap opera All My Children. I have been watching it since it's inception over thirty years ago and normally plan my days around the episode.
  6. I am severely claustrophobic. Airplanes, elevators etc... make me anxious.
  7. As many of you know, I love being out in nature. I could live in nature, being self sufficient and be perfectly happy.
  8. I'm addicted to my blogging. It's almost like a job for me. If I miss one day I feel guilty.
  9. Though I do not like housework, everything has to be in it's place - it's just a little dusty :)
  10. I sometimes speak without thinking - I can't be perfect all the time, can I? :-)

Comments

You deserve all these awards, Jo, and thank you for your generous support and friendship!
Cruiselife & Co said…
I put you link in my photographer tab on the ancient digger. There's a description about you, as well as a link.
Cruiselife & Co said…
Congrats top you. By the way, I have one for you http://www.friendsrevolution.com/2009/08/award-i-feel-so-honored.html
Joanne Olivieri said…
Icy, You are soooooo welcome my friend and thank you again.

Dr. Lauren, You are too sweet. Thank you so much.
Dori said…
Congrats on your awards :-)
Joanne Olivieri said…
Dori, Thank you very much.
betchai said…
congratulations Jo, you very well deserve these awards.
earthtoholly said…
Wow, that sure is a boat-load of awards! Congratulations, Joanne, they are much deserved.

Oh my gosh, I haven't seen All My Children since the 80's...when Tad and Hillary were dating! And I can understand the blogging addiction. Sometimes I think I need an intervention. All interesting tidbits, Joanne...thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

Hollywood and Highland Center

Thursday Two Questions Meme