First I want to thank Icy over at Reach Beyond Limits for the following awards. I am ecstatic! I visit Icy daily and find so much inspiration from her writings and photos that I should be granting her awards. She is such a thoughtful and caring friend which make these awards so very special to me and I appreciate them so much. Thanks Icy. Make sure to visit her blog at http://reachbeyondlimits.blogspot.com
For the honest scrap award I have listed 10 honest things about myself.
10 honest things about myself
- I love all music. When I'm down all I have to do is listen to some music and it completely changes my mood.
- I love mustard, yellow mustard. I can put mustard on anything, including eggs and love it.
- I am the most impatient person in the world. Waiting in lines, waiting for buses, waiting for anything drives me nuts.
- I despise self righteous people. I don't care who you are if you have that attitude, I don't want to be around you.
- I am addicted to the soap opera All My Children. I have been watching it since it's inception over thirty years ago and normally plan my days around the episode.
- I am severely claustrophobic. Airplanes, elevators etc... make me anxious.
- As many of you know, I love being out in nature. I could live in nature, being self sufficient and be perfectly happy.
- I'm addicted to my blogging. It's almost like a job for me. If I miss one day I feel guilty.
- Though I do not like housework, everything has to be in it's place - it's just a little dusty :)
- I sometimes speak without thinking - I can't be perfect all the time, can I? :-)