Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
Owls are such interesting creatures. Wonderful shots!
Wonderful! The owls are adorable and the dahlias are gorgeous.
I tried to find Dahlia in the eyes of the owl.
Your dahlias are beautiful, oh and those owls, how very sweet! Thanks for sharing the love up-close with I Heart Macro :-)
Owl eyes intriquing and beautiful along with your beautiful macro flowers, carol, xo
Lovely dahlias!
I like owls. Very few animals have flat faces like humans.
Hi! Very cute owl. Your macro photos are stunning beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
Wonderful closeups of the owl.
What a combination! Lovely shots.
Beautiful dahlia flowers, and the owl eyes are just fun to see :-)
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Owls are such interesting creatures. Wonderful shots!
Wonderful! The owls are adorable and the dahlias are gorgeous.
I tried to find Dahlia in the eyes of the owl.
Your dahlias are beautiful, oh and those owls, how very sweet! Thanks for sharing the love up-close with I Heart Macro :-)
Owl eyes intriquing and beautiful along with your beautiful macro flowers, carol, xo
Lovely dahlias!
I like owls. Very few animals have flat faces like humans.
Hi! Very cute owl. Your macro photos are stunning beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
Wonderful closeups of the owl.
What a combination! Lovely shots.
Beautiful dahlia flowers, and the owl eyes are just fun to see :-)
Post a Comment