The weather in San Francisco this past week has been gorgeous. I ventured out to the lands end hiking trail to soak in the beauty and to take these scenic shots for my friends Sony and Jerry Holland.
I love the shots of the rocks and the water. They remind me of shots I took while vacationing in Newfoundland a couple of years ago. All that was missing is that fabulous bridge!
Just beautiful! There are places I wonder if I will ever be able to visit. California is one of those gorgeous places I'd love to visit "some day." You have just reminded me. Thanks for sharing! -Tammy
Thank you for these beautiful and inspiring shots. What a great day for a photo shoot! Have you ever been to Alcatraz? I have been on short trips to SF, but I really want to go back and do it up right, including a trip to Alcatraz. Love this. Thank you@!
20 comments:
Lovely series of shots, rocks are fascinating aren't they.
I've been on that trail - I love the last shot! Your weather looks perfect.
I love the shots of the rocks and the water. They remind me of shots I took while vacationing in Newfoundland a couple of years ago. All that was missing is that fabulous bridge!
Wonderful shots of San Francisco.
That's a beautiful series of photos - I've never been to that part of the Bay area.
I love San Francisco and I know just the spot you were standing in as I've also been there! Beautiful!
I like the close-up of the rock
Wow, gorgeous view from Lands End. I love the bridge and bay scenes. Have a happy day!
Really like that rock shot!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.
Great captures! like the bridge..
What a view! Went to SF years ago and the bridge was partially hidden by fog...amazing!
beautiful sights Jo, glad you got the chance to enjoy the weather.
Just beautiful! There are places I wonder if I will ever be able to visit. California is one of those gorgeous places I'd love to visit "some day." You have just reminded me. Thanks for sharing! -Tammy
Beautiful scenic shots, Jo! Looks just fantastic!
Lovely scenic sights!
You almost took me there.
Nothing lovelier than a nice day there!
Looking out over the water always gives me such a great feeling.
The weather DOES look gorgeous!
Beautiful, I also posted about the coastal areas, but from Marshall beach to the Golden gate :)
Thank you for these beautiful and inspiring shots. What a great day for a photo shoot! Have you ever been to Alcatraz? I have been on short trips to SF, but I really want to go back and do it up right, including a trip to Alcatraz. Love this. Thank you@!
Post a Comment