Macro Hippo Snout

Taken at the San Francisco zoo


I am participating in Macro Monday 2

Comments

Sallie said…
Boy is that a unique macro! Kinda makes my flowers look sort of wimpy! How close did you have to stand?
Joanne Olivieri said…
Sallie, I was about 6 feet away and I also used my zoom lens. Thanks for stopping by and commenting.
Gemma Wiseman said…
That is an extraordinary macro subject. The snout looks so shiny and slimey. **shiver
Joanne Olivieri said…
Thanks, Gemma. I should have put a "gross alert" along with the photo :)
Laura said…
now that is a surprising choice for a macro... wonderful details.
Joanne Olivieri said…
I normally do flowers but when I came across this snout, I couldn't resist :)
Unknown said…
Awesome! Very interesting textures in that shot.
molly said…
What an amazing shot, the detail is exceptional

Mollyxxx
Anonymous said…
Awesome shot!

Popular posts from this blog

Hollywood and Highland Center

Thursday Two Questions Meme