Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
Boy is that a unique macro! Kinda makes my flowers look sort of wimpy! How close did you have to stand?
Sallie, I was about 6 feet away and I also used my zoom lens. Thanks for stopping by and commenting.
That is an extraordinary macro subject. The snout looks so shiny and slimey. **shiver
Thanks, Gemma. I should have put a "gross alert" along with the photo :)
now that is a surprising choice for a macro... wonderful details.
I normally do flowers but when I came across this snout, I couldn't resist :)
Awesome! Very interesting textures in that shot.
Thanks Gunilla
What an amazing shot, the detail is exceptionalMollyxxx
Awesome shot!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Boy is that a unique macro! Kinda makes my flowers look sort of wimpy! How close did you have to stand?
Sallie, I was about 6 feet away and I also used my zoom lens. Thanks for stopping by and commenting.
That is an extraordinary macro subject. The snout looks so shiny and slimey. **shiver
Thanks, Gemma. I should have put a "gross alert" along with the photo :)
now that is a surprising choice for a macro... wonderful details.
I normally do flowers but when I came across this snout, I couldn't resist :)
Awesome! Very interesting textures in that shot.
Thanks Gunilla
What an amazing shot, the detail is exceptional
Mollyxxx
Awesome shot!
Post a Comment