Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
beautiful shots of roses Jo, each of them hold their own unique beauty.
gorgeous roses. love the colors in that first one
I love the composition of the first, excellent shot!
Gorgeous roses, I just love them!
Gorgeous roses!
Gorgeous shots of the roses, and the colors in the first one are so stunning..
Beautiful roses!Love the last one!
You've captured some amazing details on these macros.I love the angle in your second composition and the many, many petals of the gorgeous lavender one but I couldn't chose a favorite when it comes to roses.Beautiful shots, all of them!
Each rose is perfect. Love the colors.
really very beautiful!!
What a beautiful assortment of colors. Great captures.
Such lovely roses, and the third one is my favorite.
Can't get enough with roses they are a classic beauty.
Beautiful flowershots ...... your macros are fantastic ...LG: Karin
Post a Comment
14 comments:
beautiful shots of roses Jo, each of them hold their own unique beauty.
gorgeous roses. love the colors in that first one
I love the composition of the first, excellent shot!
Gorgeous roses, I just love them!
Gorgeous roses!
Gorgeous shots of the roses, and the colors in the first one are so stunning..
Beautiful roses!
Love the last one!
You've captured some amazing details on these macros.
I love the angle in your second composition and the many, many petals of the gorgeous lavender one but I couldn't chose a favorite when it comes to roses.
Beautiful shots, all of them!
Each rose is perfect. Love the colors.
really very beautiful!!
What a beautiful assortment of colors. Great captures.
Such lovely roses, and the third one is my favorite.
Can't get enough with roses they are a classic beauty.
Beautiful flowershots ...... your macros are fantastic ...
LG: Karin
Post a Comment