Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
Love the shots. Looks like you encountered quite a few little creatures while you were out taking pictures
awesome yellow flowers. great macro shots here. thanks for sharing.
Those are all amazing! I love that butterfly.
beautiful details...they sure are enjoying their sweet sips.
Ann, I am always a happy camper when I capture critters.Ruthi, glad you like them, thank you.Teresa, Thanks, it's always a challenge capturing butterflies, I got lucky with this one.Laura, I like that, sweet sips :) thanks.
really lovely macro work!!
Gorgeous looking critters. They are also my favourite models.
Beautiful macros!
oh, beautiful shots, Jo.
Stunning macro!
I love finding critters on flowers. Nice butterfly shot!
I love the butterfly!
Thanks all for your kind words :)
Such beautiful captures!
2nd shot is so gorgeous..love it.
Gorgeous light, color, and details in these macros!
Post a Comment
16 comments:
Love the shots. Looks like you encountered quite a few little creatures while you were out taking pictures
awesome yellow flowers. great macro shots here. thanks for sharing.
Those are all amazing! I love that butterfly.
beautiful details...they sure are enjoying their sweet sips.
Ann, I am always a happy camper when I capture critters.
Ruthi, glad you like them, thank you.
Teresa, Thanks, it's always a challenge capturing butterflies, I got lucky with this one.
Laura, I like that, sweet sips :) thanks.
really lovely macro work!!
Gorgeous looking critters. They are also my favourite models.
Beautiful macros!
oh, beautiful shots, Jo.
Stunning macro!
I love finding critters on flowers. Nice butterfly shot!
I love the butterfly!
Thanks all for your kind words :)
Such beautiful captures!
2nd shot is so gorgeous..love it.
Gorgeous light, color, and details in these macros!
Post a Comment