Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
Taken at the DeYoung Museum in San Francisco
Click Photo To Enlarge.
A crystal clear image of the reflection. Lovely photo and its really nice to visit museum, you discover something special.
Siro, It is always a treat to visit the museums, thank you so much.
I don't know what that is in the picture but it's fascinating. I would love to see more of it.
Wonderful memories of such a fun day, Jo.
I don't know what it is, either, but the image is beautiful.
Your photo is an abstract art piece in itself, and the reflection is just awesome.
It is actually a display of art glass in the museum which was displayed on a mirrored stand. So I took the shot at an angle to make it more interesting and it also shows the painting that was displayed on the wall. Thanks everyone.
great shot - very eye catching
Intriguing shot ; the angle make it even more difficult to understand, but I like the chromy objects... They offers quite a treat for reflections.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
A crystal clear image of the reflection. Lovely photo and its really nice to visit museum, you discover something special.
Siro, It is always a treat to visit the museums, thank you so much.
I don't know what that is in the picture but it's fascinating. I would love to see more of it.
Wonderful memories of such a fun day, Jo.
I don't know what it is, either, but the image is beautiful.
Your photo is an abstract art piece in itself, and the reflection is just awesome.
It is actually a display of art glass in the museum which was displayed on a mirrored stand. So I took the shot at an angle to make it more interesting and it also shows the painting that was displayed on the wall. Thanks everyone.
great shot - very eye catching
Intriguing shot ; the angle make it even more difficult to understand, but I like the chromy objects... They offers quite a treat for reflections.
Post a Comment