Ooh! Great shots. I love taking photos of the white egrets. They're so beautiful against the water. I'm so sorry you don't see Mr. Linky. It's there. Maybe I can add it for you.
2sweetnsaxy, I know what you mean, it was such a treat to see them there. I finally saw the links I think it was my browser, as I've been having trouble with it.
ewok, absolutely you have to one of these days :)
Carmen, yes they are hidden away with the squirrels watching over them. See ya in a few :)
12 comments:
Ooh! Great shots. I love taking photos of the white egrets. They're so beautiful against the water. I'm so sorry you don't see Mr. Linky. It's there. Maybe I can add it for you.
beautiful shots. i really must go there, never been :(
Exceptional photography. How come we never see any egret babies? Does mama hide them away?
2sweetnsaxy, I know what you mean, it was such a treat to see them there. I finally saw the links I think it was my browser, as I've been having trouble with it.
ewok, absolutely you have to one of these days :)
Carmen, yes they are hidden away with the squirrels watching over them. See ya in a few :)
Beautiful egrets!
The egret is beautiful. It looks so graceful
Wow, squirrels help taking care of egret babies!!
Wonderful egret photos. The egret moves so fast in the video, it's impossible to see what it's eating. Wow!
— K
Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel
Oh my, fabulous shots!
oh, so beautiful shots of the egret, Jo
The photos are nice and the birds are beautiful with the flowers around it!
I will have to take a trip to the botanical gardens one of these days. yeah-yeah, same line a hundred times over. :-)
Post a Comment