Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
now that is interesting.
Thanks Mike, I thought he was a bee until a bee expert friend of mine told me what he really was :)
Very interesting, great capture.
Eileen, he's wannabe bee :) Thanks for visiting and commenting.
I had no idea there was such a creature. How interesting. He certainly has a good disguise.
Fantastic capture, Jo! We have no bees, and no flowers in the yard yet!
That's a great shot of the hoverfly! It does resemble a bee. My bee has pollens on its legs. Will post on that someday.
Great shot!! Boom & Gary of The Vermilon River, Canada.
Great shot! Well done!!Visiting via Camera Critters.Happy weekend!Betty
Now, that is what I call beauty!Please come and see my critter post. Have a great weekend!
Lovely critter!Would you come and see my critters? Thank you!
oh wow, looks like a bee indeed! beautiful shot Jo.
Well a bee never stay still for me to get that close. Great job in capturing him/ her so close!
I never heard of a hover fly! Nice capture.
Post a Comment
14 comments:
now that is interesting.
Thanks Mike, I thought he was a bee until a bee expert friend of mine told me what he really was :)
Very interesting, great capture.
Eileen, he's wannabe bee :) Thanks for visiting and commenting.
I had no idea there was such a creature. How interesting. He certainly has a good disguise.
Fantastic capture, Jo! We have no bees, and no flowers in the yard yet!
That's a great shot of the hoverfly! It does resemble a bee. My bee has pollens on its legs. Will post on that someday.
Great shot!! Boom & Gary of The Vermilon River, Canada.
Great shot! Well done!!
Visiting via Camera Critters.
Happy weekend!
Betty
Now, that is what I call beauty!
Please come and see my critter post. Have a great weekend!
Lovely critter!
Would you come and see my critters? Thank you!
oh wow, looks like a bee indeed! beautiful shot Jo.
Well a bee never stay still for me to get that close. Great job in capturing him/ her so close!
I never heard of a hover fly! Nice capture.
Post a Comment