Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
Visit SkyWatch Friday for more Sky Photos.
very nicely captured.
It's hard to take moon shots, and you've done an excellent job!I WONDER WHYI wonder whySome love the skyBut not the wind and rain.I wonder, friend,If sky will end—It’s too much for my brain!© by Magical Mystical TeacherTree Folk & Sky
so relaxing...:)
incredible !please have a wonderful weekend.daily athens
Powerful shot!Love it!visiting via skywatch.
Beautiful picture. Happy Easter! :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
very nicely captured.
It's hard to take moon shots, and you've done an excellent job!
I WONDER WHY
I wonder why
Some love the sky
But not the wind and rain.
I wonder, friend,
If sky will end—
It’s too much for my brain!
© by Magical Mystical Teacher
Tree Folk & Sky
so relaxing...:)
incredible !
please have a wonderful weekend.
daily athens
Powerful shot!
Love it!
visiting via skywatch.
Beautiful picture. Happy Easter! :)
Post a Comment