Watery Wednesday - Raindrops on Petals








Visit Watery Wednesday for more "Watery" fun.

Comments

Judy said…
Incredible raindrops!!! My favourite is the pink!!
Thanks Judy, I was literally out in the rain snapping pics yesterday and spent half my time drying off the camera :D
Luna Miranda said…
wow, these are stunning photos. the texture, the colors...awesome!
Margaret Duarte said…
As usual, I love your photos, or should I say art? Thank you for sharing.
chubskulit said…
Gorgeous!

My entry, please come and see.
RNSANE said…
How nice you brave the raindrops to bring us such beautiful photographs!!
Ann said…
so pretty. I love going out to take pictures after the rain
Great macro shots.
Rosie
Duni said…
Joanne - these photos are GORGEOUS!
~✿~Icy BC said…
Those are beautiful shots! I love water drops on flowers.
Frank said…
Gorgeous shots.
Sorry I've been away for so long..FAB.

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #259

The Art and Craft of Poetry by Joanne Olivieri