I visit our local zoo primarily to see the animals and I am always surprised to see such beautiful and exotic flowers and plants from around the world. There are species from South Africa, New Zealand and much more. Here are just a few I snapped while visiting the San Francisco zoo yesterday. Enjoy!
Visit Macro Monday for more great macro photography
.jpg)
9 comments:
I love the great detail on these gorgeous macros! Now another reason to go to the zoo...enjoy your day!
Here we are in the dead of winter and flowers are blooming anew. We like in a wonderful area.
They are just gorgeous to see, Jo!
Visiting your blog is such a joy for me, as our weather is so terrible that school even closed today.
Beautiful flowers! You did a good job photographing them!
Have a great day!
Lea
Lea's Menagerie
beautiful vivid shots!
Fabulous macros!
Wonderful flowers, especially the second one.
How lovely these flowers are.
Amazing and one of the most rare species of exotic flowers
Post a Comment