ORIGINAL PHOTO
In Black and White
In Blue
I took this photo at Metson Lake and decided to play around with it using my photo software program which was already on the computer when I bought my laptop. I am one who does not like tweaked photos as I always like the true essence of an original photo. The only thing I do tweak is the focus because I use my zoom lens much of the time.
However, I decided to play around with the original on this shot and change the colors. While I do like the black and white shot, I still enjoy the original much more.
So many people use photoshop and tweak their photos to a point where they look fake and for me REAL is what's important in photography.
My 2 ?'s this week are:
1. Do you use any type of photo editing software?
2. Do you prefer tweaked or the original photo?
Click the above widget for more Thursday Two Questions Meme fun
.jpg)
.jpg)
6 comments:
Your first one looks more realistic. Unless we are trying to get an art piece; I like natural the best. I use photoscape mostly for embedding my name, collages and cropping. I am not that astute at editing but have wanted a few times to remove the background but never knew how. I hate clutter in my background.
Like you I prefer the original but the B/W version is very dramatic. I only use the program that came with my camera to tweak photos ever so slightly sometimes. I also have a scrapbook program for collages and such.
Those photos are very interesting in different tones.
1) yes I use photoscape and photoshop.
2) My photos are 99% the real thing. I have not tried to edit them anymore. It takes too much time.
I prefer original essence of the photo too, and don't mind to see a little tweaking as long as I can still see the picture.
Many bloggers joined the texture tuesday meme, and the photos came out quite like art piece.
Your black and white photo is gorgeous..
1) No, I don't use any photo editing software, except to watermark my photos!
2) I always will love original photos. I like to see things clear in colors!
You have such a talent with photo taking. I always enjoy yours.
1. No I don't edit, well except to add a watermark sometimes when I remember.
2. I prefer original. Seems everything is just fake these days.
Aloha :)
Post a Comment