Photos taken along the Great Highway in San Francisco
Click Photos To Enlarge
Visit Skywatch Friday for more great photos.
One more note to let you all know that I have merged the Collectibles Mercantile blog with this blog. Due to time constraints and the fact that I have more followers on this blog, it was just better for me to have one blog. I will be blogging and bringing you items from my Collectibles Mercantile store via this blog about once a week, so stay tuned. I am also planning a giveaway very soon.
Thanks, Jo
9 comments:
I'd be careful looking up at those smaller birds!
Violet, HA!!! I didn't even think of that :D
I don't know which photo of the birds I like better! I love the contrail in the background, though!!
Like the contrail and the birds on the wires.
Great skywatch captures. I love the birds and I would be careful looking up at them. Happy skywatching and have a great weekend!
Your second shot is gorgeous!
Nice photos, especially I like the last two.
Regards and best wishes
Fantastic sky photos, Jo..Birds on the wire are terrific..
Yesterday (1st October) was the hottest October day ever recorded in England:
Out cooling off in the garden,
we saw a V-shaped thing
moving slowly across the sky,
no wings flapping.
It wasn't an aeroplane,
it wasn't a dead eagle,
didn't look like a kite,
or even a UFO.
We'll never know.
Post a Comment